KingKilo_Imperials(Remix) KingKilo_Imperials(Remix)

I was listening to this song, after the drop the girl I was texting said her panties dropped. Good job!

Killerkb responds:

Hahahaha, good to know that my tunes have that effect on the ladies. You're welcome. ;D

Raikoh - Oke (wip) Raikoh - Oke (wip)

Freaking Awesome!

Tropic Strike (MAC 13) Tropic Strike (MAC 13)

Holy Crap dude! Your music is amazing, great quality! You'll probably be seeing a lot of your music in my cartoons over time.

Keep up the great work!

Ignite Ignite

This is freaking awesome, great job!

The Devil's Dancing in my Head The Devil's Dancing in my Head

Sweet, edited this out a little bit and made it perfect for my collab. I'll credit you when (if) finished!

Wolfie - Sunshine (RV2) Wolfie - Sunshine (RV2)

I like it, what programs do you use? You're mastering is very clean.

Wolfie responds:

Hey, thanks for the listen! All this was done through FL Studio (though I recorded vocals through Audacity).

My mixing still needs work, so its good to know you liked it on this track.

Thanks again for listening!

FunkHop FunkHop

Love this style, This is freaking awesome, make more like this! Keep up the good work!

Voice Over Demo Reel Voice Over Demo Reel

Great demo reel! Had me chuckling the whole way through. You've got a wide range which is good. I'll be sending you some audition material.

I was supposed to be ambient! I was supposed to be ambient!

Nice dude!

I'm feeling this one, Ambient? I don't think so haha! but I see what you were going with :P

I'm liking the overall feel of this one, sounds like it could be part of a movie soundtrack. Some sick stuff bro!

Lemme know what you think of my tracks

RealPublic responds:

Thanks :)

Hopefully you know what I was going with. I will also take a look at your stuff as soon as possible. My broken soundcard prevents me from getting any noises from my laptop :(

Final Harvest Final Harvest

pretty awesome man!

I like this, its kinda chill yet dancelike at the same time. I'd personally like to see a bit of a breakdown after the speech portion of the song, make it a bit dirty at that part to throw it off a bit. would have been sweet. feel free to check out my last song and comment with opinions.

MrTranquility responds:

Hmmm I considered doing something like that while creating this, perhaps I'll remix it sometime! Thanks for the review dude, I'll be sure to check out your work as well!