Droid Grids Beta 0.19.1 Droid Grids Beta 0.19.1

Great Beta, but

Like the reviews say, It does need some work. Some ideas-

1- move the camera in, just a little bit.
2- work on making some more interesting graphics, and animations ( explosions etc)
3- Gameplay is alright, but it has been done before, but this seems pretty fun.
4- Try adding in some more powerups that make things a lot more interesting
5- Take the HUD and make it less confusing, the less text the better.
6- Story! and Different Levels

I know a lot of these things will be out in the full release, but the game is pretty fun. I'd suggest a "Droid Management Area" where you can customize powerups on your robot. Like Armored Core

Good luck, hope to see it full and complete. If you need help on Graphics or anything, I can probably help yah out.

glider521al responds:

THANKYOU! :)
Finally an Intellegent and unbiased Reviewer who has something to say about the actual gameplay!
2. I agree, but first I need to get all the planned gameplay features implemented first.
3. Thanks.
4. Working on it :)
5. The reason why I'm using so much dynamic text, is because I haven't yet had time to create a training level...
6. Campaign mode will be implemented after the other game modes.
7. Sure, the armoury will definitely be added in, in a later version.
If you've got any tips on isometric art, I'd love to hear them. :)
EDIT:
after looking at your profile, you look like quite the skilled artist.
If you'd like to contribute a pic to my project, I'd be happy to credit you.
Alternatively, when I do get around to the graphics polishing end, I can send you some of my work to get a professional opinion :)

Right now my priority for the graphics is to make a better tileset and a more interesting background...

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

Needs Moar DubStep

Enough said, you should update with the new DubStep genre

Mercenaries 2 Mercenaries 2

PandemicStudios

Awesome game guys, I'm surprised you uploaded to newgrounds lol! Even though its clearly an ad to get people to buy Mercs2 its still good, some things that could have been better but its what it is. Good Game.

Mercs2 btw is amazing, but a lil on the easy side ;)

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

You guys are dumb

You can make her naked, you just have to click the shirt she has on, and it will disappear, then do the same with the bra... dumb kids...

Great game, most realistic one i've ever seen. 5/5 10/10

The Apprentice The Apprentice

Check The Preloader

I think the preloader is bugged.

Tevlon 3D Tevlon 3D

Really Good

What 3d program are you using, it was really a good game, nice and solid. When do you plan on making another game? I got a few ideas for yah.

:Knight: :Knight:

Hey man,

pretty good, like i said in the fourm, partner up and we can sequal, i think it could be a pretty good game

starBlinky responds:

haha yeah, I'm done with Flash for a while I think

Jive Machine Jive Machine

One of the most entertaining things on NG

To me, this is really entertaining for some reason, its sad actually. But still really fun game over all..

Elf Sim Date II Elf Sim Date II

Great Job on a complicated Engine

This is by-far, the best date sim I've played, though there were a few bugs, everything else was whicked. The engine was smooth enough, and the graphics were flashy. I congratulate you Ludy!

good game!

Ollie's Dance Experience Ollie's Dance Experience

haha awsome man

lI loved this game, I like the way you made it seem like an older game with the music and stuff, but I didn't like the sound in general, just didn't sit well for me, but otherwise very good.