Pico vs. Convict Pico vs. Convict

Best of Pico Day

Good Job man, I loved all of the little extras you threw in there, graphics were amazing, great job Lu...

Fraser's Hat Fraser's Hat

Very nice

The music fits with the animation, or should I say your animation fits with the music well, I like the fact of non-random things to the music, because with the sound you created a creature, but yet it blended together very well. Very nice fbf animation also.. Congrats on a great piece of art

-darx

Ryo the ninja KID 4 part1 Ryo the ninja KID 4 part1

FOR THE WIN!!!

Awsome man, I'm always inspired by your works, I'm glad to be a part of the WF crew. :)

Normandy Normandy

Overall this was pretty good

first thing you need to do is up the framerate to 24 fps, your video was laggin alot cause of the slow fram rate. This movie was good besides for that, and a few other things, but good job, i enjoyed this.

_darx_

HeNe responds:

Actually my framerate was (28) fps. My movie contains so much stuff around there. Thats the answer becose it is so slow. But if it slow put (LOW) QUALITY and then it works!

Passion Collaboration Passion Collaboration

I don't see why people are voting low

This collaboration had a lot of kingdom hearts graphics, but realize that people actually drew the stuff, my parts were all thought up and animated by me, I went through the work, and for people to say that it sucks cause we didn't animate ourselfs, really is stupid.. oh well, just look for the quality when voting...

_darx_

drgbbhssdbssyb yt8umsut6d drgbbhssdbssyb yt8umsut6d

hah, that was funny :)

I liked this flash, it had its own lil style, other than all of the other sprite flashes, oh, welcome to NGC :)

A FLASH ABOUT TREES!!111! A FLASH ABOUT TREES!!111!

I really didn't like this

The graphics were bad, probably the worse i've seen, the humor was kiddish, and the style was overused, i'm sorry, but this was bad.. :(...

good luck in your future, try out a different style, or just don't listen to me at all, wichever works O_o

Ying-yong responds:

But I like you! :(

Frosty - HELLA GOOD Frosty - HELLA GOOD

Great First submission

I'll be looking out for your crew in the future you have a bright one.

Xmas Inspiration Xmas Inspiration

Way to Go Wonchop!!

by far one of the best things i've seen by you yet, amazing, but there are somethings i had problems with, like the random black and white animation part. anyways, 5 all the way, good job, :)

Wonchop responds:

You don't like my Ultra Leet FBF Battle Sequences? :(

-MASS- -MASS-

Don't quite know how that adds up >.>

Very good buddy, i like the way you animate things, your screen layout is very nice, if you could help me out with a music video of my own that i'm working on, i would be greatfull, i would just want your help with the layouts and everything if you could, contact me... thanks...

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds: