View Profile ReklessCreati0n

40 w/ Responses

FOR THE WIN!!!

Awsome man, I'm always inspired by your works, I'm glad to be a part of the WF crew. :)

Overall this was pretty good

first thing you need to do is up the framerate to 24 fps, your video was laggin alot cause of the slow fram rate. This movie was good besides for that, and a few other things, but good job, i enjoyed this.

_darx_

HeNe responds:

Actually my framerate was (28) fps. My movie contains so much stuff around there. Thats the answer becose it is so slow. But if it slow put (LOW) QUALITY and then it works!

I don't see why people are voting low

This collaboration had a lot of kingdom hearts graphics, but realize that people actually drew the stuff, my parts were all thought up and animated by me, I went through the work, and for people to say that it sucks cause we didn't animate ourselfs, really is stupid.. oh well, just look for the quality when voting...

_darx_

hah, that was funny :)

I liked this flash, it had its own lil style, other than all of the other sprite flashes, oh, welcome to NGC :)

I really didn't like this

The graphics were bad, probably the worse i've seen, the humor was kiddish, and the style was overused, i'm sorry, but this was bad.. :(...

good luck in your future, try out a different style, or just don't listen to me at all, wichever works O_o

Ying-yong responds:

But I like you! :(

Great First submission

I'll be looking out for your crew in the future you have a bright one.

Way to Go Wonchop!!

by far one of the best things i've seen by you yet, amazing, but there are somethings i had problems with, like the random black and white animation part. anyways, 5 all the way, good job, :)

Wonchop responds:

You don't like my Ultra Leet FBF Battle Sequences? :(

Don't quite know how that adds up >.>

Very good buddy, i like the way you animate things, your screen layout is very nice, if you could help me out with a music video of my own that i'm working on, i would be greatfull, i would just want your help with the layouts and everything if you could, contact me... thanks...

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

._'?

Hmmm

If i was you, before you work on the second one, i would practice with different animation attempts, and write out a storyline, you can draw, you just have to learn how to animate your drawings a bit better, for instance the part with the car, remember, cars don't take up the whole road, and houses are bigger then cars T_T... anyways, feel free to email me if you have any animation questions or whatever... good luck...

thenbriansaid responds:

haha actually i did that... i have some concept drawings and script written down. i knew about the road and house thing, i guess i was too lazy... thanks for the review though, it really helped

Pretty Good

good job buddy, and i wasn't in the credits i'm going to cry, i helped you so much *cries*

</emo>

SaintShun responds:

dunt worry, i thought i had you there, i will ad you along with buzzwerd

Hey Everybody! Thanks for checking out my Newgrounds page, feel free to enjoy my art, music, and movies here on the site. If you have any questions you need to ask feel free to do so.

Paul Dempsey @ReklessCreati0n