View Profile ReklessCreati0n

40 w/ Responses

Great work! I enjoyed the random background things. (triangles, spirals, and retangles) *oh my* The converstation was silly, very funny.

Brewster responds:

thinkyou!!!!!!

Happy to be a part of this!

Pretty good man, I liked it! Unfourtunately I couldn't come up with an idea for the NATA open round. I drew a blank. HAHA

Brewster responds:

Yeah, sometimes the themes can be pretty hit or miss. Thanks!

Pretty awesome, do you use photoshop for your backgrounds?

Hikarian responds:

Yup!

LOL Sharpnova didn't even watch the video, that bastard.

I thought this was pretty funny. Nice use of MSG references, laughed that he couldn't light his cig too. I think if there were just a little more focus on some of the key jokes, (Box, Cig, Rocket) that it could have been a lot funnier. But overall good stuff man!

Haha! Awesome Lochie! Grats on Daily 4th.

Short and Funny cartoon, made me laugh!

Always love your work Adam, would you reccomend Toon boom over Flash?

chluaid responds:

Thanks! If you're starting to feel like Flash is holding you back in any way, then yes I highly recommend one of Toon Boom's programs. Even if you're enjoying Flash and comfortable with using it forever, you probably couldn't go wrong trying out Toon Boom Animate to see what it's about.

Haha, pretty funny. Great animation, Good Humor, Sound quality could have been a little better at parts, but overall good job!

LMFAO, wow this was way more entertaining than I was expecting! Awesome!

This is amazing! Great animation! Looked better than the actual series haha! Great Voice Acting and Jokes! This is the Cream of the Crop IMO

errrr.....

"FAKE AND GAY!"

Hey Everybody! Thanks for checking out my Newgrounds page, feel free to enjoy my art, music, and movies here on the site. If you have any questions you need to ask feel free to do so.

Paul Dempsey @ReklessCreati0n